UNICEF : THE PERFECT REPRESENTATION OF GLOBAL CULTURE




Here is a UNICEF ad unveiled to enouraged people to share this poster.



The catchphrase « He’s starving, we’re not. It’s time to share » touched me and I thought it was important to talk about it. It’s for what I have decided to do my blog on this subject.
The Unicef ​​association is the perfect representation of the global culture in my opinion. Why ? Will you tell me… I’m going to explain you.

First of all, Unicef is a ONU agency dedicated to improving and promoting the status of children.
It’ s a global organization that operates in over 190 countries in the world. This organization must function in numerous cultures worldwide and helps children from different continents. Unicef try to reply to children’s basic needs and to promote their full development. Priority is given to the most vulnerable children, including victims of war, natural disasters and extreme poverty.

Unicef represent generosity, solidarity and eguality. I think that Unicef proves we are all human and we have to be solidar no matter our culture, our religion or our colour face. This association represent many values and is for me the perfect exemple of cultural diversity.

So, it’s for all theses reasons that I have choosen this media. Unicef is important for me because it’s thanks to this type of association we can save poeple. These are our donations that allow all actions of Unicef, I find that’s fantastic!


To conclude, for me Unicef is a representation of global culture because the association crosses cultures to help childrens and bring people together around the same cause. In my point of view, Unicef bring an other thing in the global culture. Sports, music, art … can be an important part in the global culture and this diversity is awesome.




Comments

  1. Hi Valentin!

    I find your blog very interesting, and I agree with you: solidarity shows us that we are all human, that we are all united. I also find that Unicef ​​allows a real exchange between populations. Indeed, when traveling in the poorest countries, we exchange and discuss with people. These exchanges are really rich because even if their lifestyle is not the same as ours, we share many similarities, we have the same tastes! I think it shows that we live in a global cuture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts